Re: [BKARTS] Handwriting class?

I think you may be referring to "The Handwritten Text" a workshop taught
here by Karen Gorst. This fall it will be given on Sept. 21 and Nov. 1. You
can find full course descriptions on our website www.centerforbookarts.org

On another topic, just a note to letterpress printers/fine press folks,
check out the current Poets and Writers - a section is devoted to fine press
/ small press.

Rory Golden
Executive Director
The Center for Book Arts