Re: [BKARTS] alphabet sentence

Ed Stansell writes:

<< QUICKLY  SIR, PACK MY BOX WITH FIVE DOZEN JUGS.    covers all the
alphabet
and still makes sense. Most sentences using the entire alphabet don't. Most
of this sentence was used by typographers to show a broad number of
characters. I added "quickly sir" to fill in those characters missing. >>

This is the pangram I'm familiar with, and it does have all 26 letters:

"Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs."

I like it because of its brevity and efficiency.  Perhaps the original
pangram was edited during Prohibition? :)

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida

e-mail:  callibeth@xxxxxxxxxxx
website:  mywebpages.comcast.net/callibeth