Re: [BKARTS] is a book incomplete without title on the spine?

about 15 mm thin). So he answered me that I could put the title letter
by letter down the spine, BUT A BOOK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT ANY DESIGN
ON
THE SPINE, because it is the visible part of the book when its in the
bookshelf.

It may be fair to assume that when he says "a book" he does not mean all books made for all purposes. Rather, he may mean a book of the type you are learningwith standard content, intended for use, to be stored on a shelf with other books with standard content. With this narrowed definition, the book of your lesson would fail part of its function by not having a titled spine.

To take this proclamation and extend it without examination beyond your
lesson seems unwise.

 Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx