Re: [BKARTS] artists guild of st. louis?

I have Typography Series No, 1" a leporillo in letterpress and laser
printing, and "My Waitress Dreams", gocco printed on tissue covered guest
checks, and "Songs for the Blade of Grass" included. Also would love to hear
a report.

Roberta
Roberta Lavadour
Mission Creek Press / Pendleton, Oregon