[BKARTS] spine standards

>>BUT A BOOK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT ANY DESIGN ON THE SPINE, because it is
the visible part of the book when its in the bookshelf. I do not agree and
would be interested in your opinion.<<

Offering an opinion: I find it annoying not to be able to see the name of a
book on the shelf. On the other hand, with artist books or special bindings,
if the book is too thin to have it make sense, I either know the book
because it is "special" either in leather, color or other attribute - or I
put it in a wrapper with the name on it. Would you consider making a box for
this book?

Personally, I do not like titles that read down.

I visited your web and looked at much of the slide show. Nice bindings!

A.