[BKARTS] Famous bookbinders of the 20th century??

Hi.
At the moment I am trying to create a website about bookbinding and
therefore I am looking for information about the life of the most famous
bookbinders of the 20th century.
Specially I am interested in :

Ignatz Wiemeler
Paul Kersten
Paul Adam

Unfortunately I know only the German bookbinders.
Which are the most famous bookbinders of England/France/Belgium or other
countries?

Does anyone have information or links about these masters? For the
website I need some information about their life and some pictures of
their bindings and at the moment I cannot find anything :(

Florian