Re: [BKARTS] St. Louis artist Guild

I have three books in the show:

"Process I"
"Fish Oils"
"Split"

and I also attended the show ...my sister lives in St.louis. , So it was a double visit on my birtday weekend..( my 1st time to St. louis)
nice facility...the grounds are fabulous.
the show was on the second floor. a top this spiral winding staircase..in 4 spaces ,a central entrance with 3 side rooms with exits as well..
there was also photo. show on the first floor that opened at the same time as well as a  children's book room .In which the juror's young students displayed some book art that she had taught to them in classes a week or so prior to the opening. ...so the turn out was pretty good.

the best part of the show: the fact that instead of one book per artist...most of the artist that were chosen had  a few books on display each( 2-3) ( except a few.) which gave you a good idea of where thier individual body of work was headed.
Paul