[BKARTS] Grain Direction

I am interested in using Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Duo paper in a book form with
a single fold in the long side of the sheet, forming two leaves (four
printable pages).  I have determined from an 8 1/2" x 11"  sample sheet
that, in this size, the paper is sold grain short, which is what I want.
Can I draw any conclusions from this about the grain direction of the same
paper sold in 11" x 17" or 13" by 19" sizes?  THANKS.

Debbie Kogan
Soquel, CA 95073

831-476-0702 (voice and message)
831-476-6507 (voice and fax)