[BKARTS] german way of doing the special binding

Hello Peter,

thanks for your advice. I know and I am trying to learn listening to the
master and doing the thins he says it would be the best way. But very
often we try another way, believing it were easier. When we get the
results, we know that the master was right, until the next time...

The "Franzband" (the white special binding) has been done during my
apprenticeship in Hoechstaedt a.D. at Steckelers.

One year ago, I left Steckelers and started working at Panteles (near
Munich). Here I learned the way of Mechthild Lobisch of doing the
special binding and now I dont like the german way any more. It is a
rude book...

I am very sorry not being able to present an actual binding of me, I
like very much. But someday I will get a digital camera...

Florian.

ICQ: 213338109
http://community.webshots.com/user/flori76