Re: [BKARTS] request for info, regarding restoration

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 09:44 AM, Ruth Roberson wrote:

I would recommend Pettingill, I think the name is, a bindery in Berkeley or
Oakland -- sorry I don't have more info

Klaus-Ullrich S. Rˆtzscher Pettingell Book Bindery / Bindery Supplies 2181 Bancroft Way Berkeley CA 94704-1421 Work: 510-845-3653 Fax: 925 228 3099

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand