[BKARTS] help: Library of Congress publication: Boxes for Protection of Books:...

My check for $20 for the publication: Boxes for the Protection of Books: Their design and Construction was returned to me with the notice that it is out of print--no reprint planned.

If a member of this group has a copy, I would be grateful if they would contact me directly about making me a copy.  I would compensate for copy fee, time, and postage--assuming it would be roughly the same as the $20.00 the Library of Congress charged.

If you can help me out with this, please contact me offlist:

BamaJoyce@xxxxxxx

Joyce Resnik