Re: [BKARTS] Finding exhibition opps - was artists guild of st. louis?

Many exhibition opportunities are also offered on listservs such as this
one. Other book arts related listservs can be found at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/lists.htm>. Most are part of the Yahoo Groups
thing and have online archives. For most, you must be subscribed to read
the archive, but that process is easy. To avoid the mail, just set the
options to nomail and read only in the archive online.

Peter

I was invited to participate but here are some of the places I look to
find exhibit opportunities.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>