From: Joyce Resnik [mailto:BamaJoyce@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 1:25 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] help: Library of Congress publication: Boxes for
Protection of Books:...

My check for $20 for the publication: Boxes for the Protection of Books:
Their design and Construction was returned to me with the notice that it is
out of print--no reprint planned.

If a member of this group has a copy, I would be grateful if they would
contact me directly about making me a copy.  I would compensate for copy
fee, time, and postage--assuming it would be roughly the same as the $20.00
the Library of Congress charged.

If you can help me out with this, please contact me offlist:

BamaJoyce@xxxxxxx

Joyce Resnik