Re: [BKARTS] artists guild of st. louis?

Thank you so much!!!!  I appreciate it!!!  I appreciate all the responses!
I've currently been active in the Book Exhibits in Wexford Ireland
see http://www.wexfordartscentre.ie/
That's a really nice exhibit - of course I've not much to compare it too...
looking forward to learning more!
Thanks again!!
Sue Clancy

Susan Gaylord wrote:

Sue

I was invited to participate but here are some of the places I look to
find exhibit opportunities.

Book Arts Classified
published by Page Two, Inc.
The Book Arts Classified is a quarterly newspaper containing ads for an
assortment of books, paper, equipment, and supplies; as well as
listings for conferences, workshops, exhibitions, and calls for entry.
Subscribers use their free classified ads and listings (up to 50 words
each issue) to buy, sell, or trade, or just to communicate.
http://www.bookarts.com/bac.htm

Colophon Calendar which is curated by Judith Hoffberg publisher of
Umbrella
http://colophon.com/calendar.html

I also subscribe to Umbrella magazine which I love. There are listings
there too but Colophon Calendar is more timely.
http://colophon.com/umbrella

Art Calendar: The Business Magazine for Visual Artists
Articles on the business of art plus listings.
http://www.artcalendar.com

Boston Book Arts website lists exhibit opportunities in the Buzz section
http://www.bostonbookarts.org
For anyone in the Boston area who is not familiar with the group, it is
well worth joining and attending meetings.

in good spirit Susan

------
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA