[BKARTS] Apprentice Programs?

Hi,

Everyone is talking about apprentice learning as opposed to going to college.
I'm fairly new to bookmaking and bookbinding, but have been a paper maker for
over 20 years.

Until recently I've never got involved in bookmaking. I'm doing artist books
with  the paper I make and would be interested in pursueing this avenue. Is
there a site or location where I can find someone interested in providing an
apprentice opportunity?

I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Darrell Ross