[BKARTS] Re: [BKARTS] bradel à plats rapportés

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 12:32 PM, Yves Gribaumont wrote:

called in French "bradel à plats rapportés" ?
I don't know how to translate it in English. Maybe "raised boards case
binding" ?

Wow! My translation software suggested "bradel with brought back dishes"! It did a pretty good job with the german quote cautioning teachers against arrogance.

Planning a brought-back-dishes binding,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx