[BKARTS] Help please - children's workshop

As part of a residency in a small,rural village I will be teaching a
children's workshop - around 25 children 5 -12 years 10 am til 3 pm. This is
a first for me and a bit daunting, since I normally teach only adults. I am
quite happy putting together some book making projects, but would be
grateful for any tips on teaching children, and for book related activities
that could be interspersed with book making projects. I will have some
helpers, and  have explored Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord's excellent site.
Many thanks
Judy Barrass