[BKARTS] artists guild of st. louis follow-up

Wow. Very cool that so many listers are showing at the Artists Guild of St.
Louis. I'm planning to go back and I'll be sure to check out your stuff. I was
very impressed by almost everything on display.

Is anyone on list familiar with the Kranzberg Illustrated Book Studio at
Washington University? I had the pleasure of being Nancy Kranzberg's recording
engineer for her "Arts Interview" show on FM 88 for the past couple of years,
but have only been to the Book Studio which she funds once.

Also, were any listers involved with the Book Arts Fair at Taproots School for
the Arts earlier this year?

-- Tony