Re: [BKARTS] Foil stamping cloth

Vernon,

When stamping on un-coated fabric the consideration are nap, thread count and
closeness of the weave.

If you can locate a used Kensol machine, I highly recommend that you buy it.
It is the only hand operated machine worth having (my opinion)

Arrestox is no longer manufactured. That type of acrylic impregnated material
is now called "Roxite" and is manufactured by ICG.

Ed Stansell