Re: [BKARTS] Help please - children's workshop

I have taught 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders to make and bind their own pamphlet
books. What worked best was when I had the steps laid out clearly for my
self and then tested my process on a few kids. I learned that 2nd graders
need to have the text paper pre-cut to size and needed a cardboard"ruler "
with guides marked to punch their sewing holes. 3rd graders are much more
proficient but it still saved time to have the text blocks pre-cut. 4th
graders breezed through the project and I will make the next one for them
more complicated such as a double pamphlet fold. Good luck.