[BKARTS] Re: [BKARTS] Re: bradel à plats rapportés addendum

A bradel is a simplified structure, the sewing is pretty much the same
as any book, but the boards are not attached to the textblock by using
the sewing cords, hence,the sewing of the text block could be done on
tape or usually on a simili japon, which is stronger than a ramin tape..

a german binding is a case binding, the cover is finished off the
textblock, a bradel cover is finished on the text block.
charles