Re: [BKARTS] St. Louis Artist Guild

I have two books in the show as well.  They are coptic bound with
polymer clay covers.

Gerri

Maria G. Pisano wrote:

Tony,
Since you live in St. Louis and have visited the show it would be nice if you
could give a review for those of us who are not able to attend. I have a set
of four books in the show, and am sorry that I live too far to see the exhibit.
Maria

-- If we, citizens, do not support our artists, then we sacrifice our imagination on the altar of crude reality and we end up believing in nothing and having worthless dreams. --Yann Martell, Life of Pi http://www.newfry.com