Re: [BKARTS] Foil stamping cloth

On Friday, September 12, 2003, at 06:11 AM, Edward Stansell wrote:

If you can locate a used Kensol machine, I highly recommend that you
buy it.
It is the only hand operated machine worth having (my opinion)

Ed,

Can you add anything to this recommendation? A hand stamper seems a
pretty basic bit of equipment...parallel, yep. hot, yep. pressure, yep.
user skill...comin' right up! So why spend my meager funds on a
duplicate machine?

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx