Re: [BKARTS] Foil stamping cloth

In a message dated 9/11/2003 11:51:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
FletcherOR@xxxxxxx writes:
What I look for is indications that the temp is too
high (bleeding?)  That is, at the point where more foil goes on than the die
(filled in O's, etc)
Also, a little clean-up after stamping might be  possible with a white
eraser, but you need to try it on a piece of your bookcloth to make sure it doesn't
mark the cloth. I know it works on leather. It will clean out those "o's" and
make all the letters sharper.

Nancy Bloch