Re: [BKARTS] Help please - children's workshop

Dear Judy,
When I do a workshop with young students, I always have the paper cut to
size, provide a jig for punching the holes for each child, popsicle sticks for
bone folders and push pins to punch the holes. The best structures for these ages
are the pamphlet and the one page books, which can be easily folded and cut
with safety scissors. The  book I would greatly recommend on the one page books
is Paul Johnson's A Book of One's Own: Developing Literacy Through Making
Books.
Best,
Maria
Memory Press