[BKARTS] Shereen LaPlantz

On another list I received word that Shereen La Plantz the author of
*Cover to
Cover* has passed away. She lost her battle with breast cancer.

Shereen's book was my first introduction to the world of bookmaking
and am sure many of you have been influenced by her devotion to book arts.
We have lost a kindred soul.

margaret