Re: [BKARTS] Shereen LaPlantz

Oh geez this is sad news.  Thank you for letting us know. We have
corresponded with her, traded books, and talked with her via phone.  We
have several of her handsewn books in our collection and we treasure them.
She is so special to us!  She took the time to encourage us in our
book-creating and that was just incredible!  It meant so much, still does.
Sue Clancy & Judy Sullens
This Artist Studio

Joyce David wrote:

Thank you for letting us know about Shereen.  She was a friend and teacher
that taught those of us who knew her, so much about how to face life with
courage. I know she would not want us to mourn for long but get busy and make books.
She was always an inspiration.  Joyce David

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*