Re: [BKARTS] AIC stuff

But what's going to stop those skilled,non-AIC, conservators from taking
the test, passing, and getting their slice of the pie? The process is
supposed to be open to all. That's why it behoves all those not in AIC to
get involved in the process by whatever is appropriate/possible. If
certification becomes a reality, and those not in AIC choose to opt out of
the process and ultimately not apply, then in large measure any
consequences of that, such as not getting a job (contract or otherwise)
because they're not certified will fall on them. I realize that sounds
aweful, but that's what I see the consequence as, and that's why I feel
it's important not simply reject it as out of hand. Remember, the vote was
whether, or not, to go ahead with developing a certification plan, i.e. the
FIRST step.