Re: [BKARTS] AIC Stuff

Peter,

Incidently, I have two apprentices, I enjoy sharing info here when I
can, I have published several articles (several on the K-118), done
numerous workshops and slide shows aimed at several different levels
of interest, have a GBW video on rebacking from 1987, and have
happily done it for free.  Does that qualify me to discuss the
extant organization?

Bruce