[BKARTS] great sounding class

Please excuse the multiple posting but I really want this class to
run.  The Center for Book Arts in New York City is running a
week-long introductory Letterpress class with Paul Moxon called
"Letterpress I Intensive" from Monday Sept 29 thru Friday Oct 3, 10am
- 4 pm daily.  The class needs a minimum of three people to run and
right now there are only two people signed up - one of them is me -
yikes!  Is there anybody out there who is interested?

The catalogue description reads "In this course you will learn the
basics of hand typesetting and letterpress printing.  We will cover
the essentials of good presswork, including imposition and
impression, and move on to discuss typefaces, paper, incorporating
illustrations and adding color.  You will develop your own small
composition, such as greeting, business or postcards and, time
allowing, complete a second project. Bring words and ideas to class
and be ready to roll up your sleeves."

Now doesn't that just float your boat?  This is the only way I will
ever get near and get my hands on a real press.  For more info or to
sign up, their website is www.centerforbookarts.org and their phone
number is 212-481-0295
--
Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine