Re: [BKARTS] AIC Stuff

I agree, but I don't think the thinking is that far evolved on that subject.

p.

At 07:21 PM 9/15/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Peter,

I didn't say they are not serving a purpose.  I think certification of
that service makes no sense.
     Unless they are thinking along the line of "certificate courses"
which is very different.

Bruce

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator