Re: [BKARTS] AIC stuff

>Peter D. Verheyen:
>But what's going to stop those skilled,non-AIC, conservators from taking
>the test, passing, and getting their slice of the pie?

Why do you assume that non-AIC conservators even know about the test?

More to the point, do you have any idea how many years it took for me
to have 'conservation' listed as a subject area in my local phone book?

(Don't peek; it took 20 years.)

>The process is supposed to be open to all.

The difference between what is 'supposed to be' and what is, is the point
upon which all of this rotates.

AIC seeks to be an exclusive club, and in the pursuit of this goal will
censor opposition whenever and wherever possible.

I have been there to witness and experience this.

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, Oregon  97217