Re: [BKARTS] AIC Stuff

>Peter D. Verheyen:
>Well let's see,...

Yes; let's see.

>By the way, speaking of training, the Guild of Book Workers Standards of
>Excellence conference is coming up next month in Denver.

That's a good start.  Once upon a time those standards seminars were
available to the membership and the world at large through videotapes.

But that was only from 1984 - 1992.

There are vendors now.  I started that in 1989, and it has continued.

(snip)

>What are you doing to help people entering the craft?

Well, I used to videotape the standards seminars and made them available
until Monique stopped the effort.

(snip)

>It's very easy to condemn and complain. Harder to do something productive.

I tried.  Didn't work.  Working with GBW was pretty much the same as working
with AIC.

Too many women; not enough wisdom.

Jack

p.s.