[BKARTS] Creative Arts Workshop

Creative Arts Workshop (CAW) is a community art center located in
the center of New Haven, CT. Since 1961, the workshop has been
offering a wide variety of classes in arts and crafts. Since 1980,
when Polly Lada-Mocarski founded the Bindery, we have been offering
classes in book arts and related subject.

Please check our web site: www.creativeartsworkshop.org to see the
current offerings. We still have a few spaces available in a
Beginnning Letterpress class (listed in printmaking) and in Basic
and Advanced Bookbinding (listed in Book Arts). Unfortunately, Julie
Chen's workshop is full, but get on the waiting list. You never
know! Classes begin September 22.