From: Paulette Rosen
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 8:49 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Creative Arts Workshop

Creative Arts Workshop (CAW) is a community art center located in the
center of New Haven, CT. Since 1961, the workshop has been offering a
wide variety of classes in arts and crafts. Since 1980, when Polly
Lada-Mocarski founded the Bindery, we have been offering classes in book
arts and related subject.
Please check our web site: www.creativeartsworkshop.org to see the
current offerings. We still have a few spaces available in a Beginnning
Letterpress class (listed in printmaking) and in Basic and Advanced
Bookbinding (listed in Book Arts). Unfortunately, Julie Chen's workshop
is full, but get on the waiting list. You never know! Classes begin
September 22.