Re: [BKARTS] calling londonites?

I just moved here and haven't been to any of these, but the following spots have been recommended to me:

Falkiner Fine Paper (paper and binding supplies)
76 Southhampton Row    0207-831-1151

Shepherds (binding supplies)
76B Rochester Row   0207-630-1184

John Purcell (paper)
15 Romsey Road   0207-737-5199

There are plenty of other art supply centers that may have the odd thing your friend needs, but these seem the most applicable. Maybe picking up a sample book would be of some benefit, too, so that the person could then just order online (you can buy a small sample book from Talas and order from them from anywhere, I believe). Good luck!