Re: [BKARTS] Altering books

> From: "Rosemary Hagedorn" <Janey108@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> >Is this legal?  I love working here and don't want to create problems.

Just in case no one else expresses what I hope at least some of us must be
thinking--your employers are fundamentalist nutcases, and I think it's
somewhat sad that we all sit around according them proper respect for their
lunacy, instead of standing up for rationalism over ignorance with respect
to the way children are educated.