Re: [BKARTS] Altering books

Mark,

Are we getting into a debate on evolution?  I believe the person who
originally posed the question was only seeking advice on the ethical alteration of
books. Let's keep it that way. It's unseemly to go about calling people "nut
cases."  By doing that, you are also inviting an attack on your mentality. You
know, "glass houses and all that." So please, let's keep it civil.

Ed Stansell