[BKARTS] Altering books

I would like to thank each of the group who responded with sincerity and a
real desire to help to my question regarding the legality of removing certain
information in a set of books donated to our library.  For those who suggested
donating them elsewhere . . . in all conscience I would not pass on information
I view as inaccurate.  For the children in our school, we are here to educate
them in our beliefs, at great expense to their parents, and not leave them to
sift through statistics we firmly view as evolutionary.  I, at no time,
intended to create an ongoing argument about our doctrine or any other doctrine.
Thank you all again for your helpful answers, I will weigh them carefully.