Re: [BKARTS] AIC Stuff

I believe that AIC is looking at an outside certification service, as
well as doing it in-house.  There are such services.  It's one of the
things "on the table".

I can easily say that I HAVE felt professionally slighted from time to
time by AIC.  I just don't let it get to me, because the organization
offers things I want.

cp
---