From: "A.C. Berkheiser" <Acberkheiser@xxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: calling londonites?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:37:54 -0400

I just moved here and haven't been to any of these, but the following spots
have been recommended to me:

Falkiner Fine Paper (paper and binding supplies)
76 Southhampton Row    0207-831-1151

Shepherds (binding supplies)
76B Rochester Row   0207-630-1184

John Purcell (paper)
15 Romsey Road   0207-737-5199

There are plenty of other art supply centers that may have the odd thing
your friend needs, but these seem the most applicable. Maybe picking up a
sample book would be of some benefit, too, so that the person could then
just order online (you can buy a small sample book from Talas and order
from them from anywhere, I believe). Good luck!

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*