[BKARTS] Altered books

When I first read the subject headline, I was hoping all the letters were
discussing altered books!
I do agree with you Mark to some extent, coming from a background including
these beliefs, and it is difficult to sit on ones hands with such a question.
I wondered at first if it was an intentionally inflammatory question.  How do
you advise someone to erase information when you think it is fundamentally
wrong to do so?
Jen