Re: [BKARTS] re altering books

At 10:03 AM 17/09/2003 -0400, you wrote:
... What a crock!  If you think you're capable of defending
your position, I invite you to debate the subject off list.

Whoo boy!  Fight!  Fight!  Fight!  I'll watch for the teachers, but you
gotta go where the rest of us can't see.  Ok?

Gavin Stairs
Gavin Stairs Fine Editions
525 Canterbury Road
London, Ontario
Canada   N6G 2N5

telephone: (519) 434-8555.
email: stairs@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gavin Stairs Fine Editions is a small, computer press specializing in book
design and fine, hand-made books.