Re: [BKARTS] re altering books

End of discussion folks. We're not here to argue like a bunch of
secular/religious zealots. There's enough of this in the world elsewhere...
Haven't we learned anything.

Back to the books.

p.

Whoo boy!  Fight!  Fight!  Fight!  I'll watch for the teachers, but you
gotta go where the rest of us can't see.  Ok?

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>