Re: [BKARTS] Dinosaur Point

On 9/17/03 3:31 AM, "Paul T Werner" <paul.werner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rosemary, I have to congratulate you for reaching such a high level of
> sophistry.

Wouldn't it be the simplest to return the books to the donor, thanking them
very much but explaining why they can not be used? That way the books aren't
damaged and no new people are "corrupted".

And before anyone asks, I believe in a God and evolution. My only big
question is how it went all wrong when it created people!

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery