Re: [BKARTS] evident repairs

I'm a little confused... Would you like a discussion about how repairs
on boldly colored papers (not various shades of white/off white) can be
made tasteful yet still be perfectly obvious, or a discussion about how
to do repairs that aren't noticed?

Doug Sanders

I would love to hear from people who have difficulty making their