Re: [BKARTS] Library of Congress publication: Boxes for Protection of Books:...

Sally - I am convinced the reason that Barnes and Noble et. al have
Margaret Wise Brown listed as the illustrator of Boxes for the Protection
of Rare Books is so they can have a hot link on her name to sell her
children's books.
Slimy.  Nothing against the deceased Margaret Wise Brown or her work - just
a slimy tactic on the part of Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc. to sell more books.
I've never met Margaret R. Brown of DC - the illustrator - but if she is
still at the Library of Congress - maybe someone could let her know.
Michelle Venditelli