From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nic
Rayner
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:51 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re altering books

no Mark you were not wrong, I agree with what you said, but if these people want to cripple their children's ability to live in the real world, that is up to them. There is some very good evidence to support evolution, and there is much evidence to refute creationism. Let them destroy their children's future, like the American state which once declared PI to equal 3.

Nic

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*