Re: [BKARTS] Censorship

Edward Stansell wrote:
I would not
have the Bible censored. But, if we start banning books, the Bible will likely
be the first to go. Many nonbelievers consider The Bible to be offensive and
are eager to suppress it.  So to protect the Bible, Christians should protect
all spoken, written, and graphic speech.

I get the distinct feeling that you expect to be thrown to the lions anyday now, Mr. Stansell.

For the record, under no circumstances do I view glueing pages of a book
together to make undesirable content unavailable as a form of
"protect[ing]...spoken, written, and graphic speech." It's definitely
something else.

Cal Smith

--

Thinker publications.