Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Sep 2003 to 17 Sep 2003 (#2003-257)

The Book Arts list has been coming as a zip file and when I unzip there's
nothing there.  This has happened twice so far.  I dn't know what I'm missing but
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why it might not pull over the posts?